Sunday, June 22, 2008

New England 2008
















Last week John and I took the kids to New England on vacation. We stayed in a beautiful resort in the Berkshires, in Massachusetts. There wasn't a whole lot to do in the town we stayed, but we took a lot of day trips. One day we went to Vermont, another to Six Flags New England, John went to NYC and then my personal favorite...Boston. There was so much to do there, we'll have to go back when we have more time. The kids did get to ride their first train though! Nolan loves trains so that was big for him. Then we took a quick trip to Madison's future home, New Haven , CT - home of the Yale Bulldogs :) We had a great time, but I think it'll be a while before I drive that far with the kids and my husband again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nolan awake with john sleeping... priceless pic

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.