Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Budding Actress

It's been awhile since my last blog (okay a long while), but it's time for me to come back. Tonight my daughter, Madison who is 9 years old, began her acting career. She performed as the Phony Princess #4 in The Princess and The Pea at our local Boys & Girls Club and oh my was she cute! After the performace she was beaming. What a good fit for her; she's very dramatic after all. I'm not sure where she gets it from (wink, wink). Madison has a tendency to get bored with activities that she's doing, but I think this one is here to stay (for a bit anyway).
Madison is the green one in the back row.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmmmm wonder where she gets it?? You totally should have done drama club with me. Well that story is one of my faves. I'm sure she was entertaining for you!! I can barely see her in the pic but looks cute!!

PS: LOVE you back in the blogging world!

Unknown said...

The Sandlins are alive!!!!!!!!!